Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Escape Artist

My goal at Moe's Valley was to do Escape Artist v12. Having pretty quick success, I then got psyched on the lower start added by Daniel Woods. This to me is the most logical place to begin the climb, adding both quality and difficulty. So I put in some more time and effort, and was able to do what I'm guessing is the 2nd ascent from the lower holds. I put together a video, hope you enjoy!

Escape Artist Low v13

Escape Artist Low from Paul Nadler on Vimeo.



Also some pictures from hanging out with friends on rest days.

Jesse Bonin working the proj.


Ryan Held on Gription.


Ryan Held sticking the big move on Escape Artist


Andy Rosenzweig heading back to the car after a day of bouldering.

5 comments:

  1. P Nadler strikes again. Nice Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paul,
    My name is Dallas and I'm putting together a new climbing guide for Moe's Valley. I'd love to feature some of your photography. Would you be interested?
    -Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ant even watch the video. Good pics thouh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ant even watch the video. Good pics thouh

    ReplyDelete