Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back to Both Sides

Monday evening I went back to Moraine Park to finish off Both Sides of the Spectrum. It was hot and humid and there was a long section of flooded trail from mountain runoff. John T. and I eventually made it out there after navigating all the water. I set to work right away.

The slopers were feeling slick but the temps were getting better as the sun began to set. Progress was slower than expected and the moves up top felt desperate. Finally, I stuck the sloper up high and managed to stay on, finishing the problem just before sunset. We hiked back in the dark with my small headlamp. We managed to avoid most of the water and stay pretty dry, at least until the rain started. Thanks for sticking it out John!

Both Sides of the Spectrum v12

Both Sides of the Spectrum from Paul Nadler on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment